Thursday, December 08, 2005

We don't need no stinkin' title

So, I'm supposed to be writing one of those Quizilla quizzes called Which Style of Panties Are You.
Instead I'm sitting here getting all wistful while listening to Donovan "Father of Ione Skye" Leitch, and I guess wistful is as good as any emotion at a little after midnight when the temperature is hovering around. let me check ...
Holy shit, when the temperature is hovering around zero-oh-oh-oh-oh.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Must be the season of the witch


So yeah, the Quizilla quiz.
I'm thinking ...
boy cut
thong
bikini
rhumba
and
granny
Would you believe that according to my confidential panty expert that thongs are soooooooooo 90's and boy cut is the way to go.


On the firefly platform on Sunny Goodge Street
A violent hash smoker shook a chocolate machine
Involved in an eating scene


Yeah, Donovan Leitch.
He was someone I would have loved to have seem in concert back in the 60's
Because he was sooooooooo 60's, seriously 60's.

Goo Goo Barabajagal

So anyway ...
Which style of Panties are you
1. You want a midnight snack, what do you get?
a. A piece of pie, because the piece you had for dessert was so good.
b. Some carrot sticks, or maybe a salad, no dressing.
c. A diet soda and a sandwich.
d. All of the above, and a couple slices of pizza, and make that diet soda a Jolt Cola, and some of that leftover chicken would be good too. It doesn't really matter because I'm going to finish it off with a trip to the bathroom and a finger down the throat.

It's a start, I guess.

No comments: