Monday, December 05, 2005

I went down, down, down, as the flames went up higher

Things Johnny Cash and I have in common
1. We were both intercept operators in the air force.
2. He was a country music icon, I'm an internet icon.
3. He married June Carter, I voted for Jimmy Carter.
4. We both shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
5. Joaquim Phoenix plays Johnny Cash in Walk The Line. I was pulled over on a traffic violation and had to walk a straight line in Phoenix.
6. My gmail account is boz48730, Johnny Cash had boz48731.
7. We both felt that Dolly Parton's boobs were way to big.
8. We both have trouble with number 8.
9. He was an original member of the Highwaymen. I was an original member of the RW ... BS.
10. We both prefer plastic over paper.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As a fellow admirer of the Man In Black, I'm impressed. The only thing I have in common with him is my initials. Johnny Cash meets Johnny Corbin (that's me) and the world would have melted down to the core!