Monday, December 12, 2005

Monday afternoon

Ok, I am having a bit of an anxiety crisis at the present time. Nothing really serious, tightness in my throat and what feels like a fist pressing against the back of my stomach. This is nothing to what it used to be like years and years ago, when at times I was a total basket case, but it worries me.
If you have any stress relieving tricks, bring them on, or even words of support will do, or money, you can always send money.

MB is doing great. She has a drs appointment on Wednesday.

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Shoe shopping does the trick for me.

And time, yeah, a little time.

You'll be better soon, bozzie, hang in there.

hijacked frequencies said...

vodka.

you think i'm kidding but i'm not.

Boz said...

Hmmm

Kat said...

Vodka suits me too.

Meditation. It's hard at first because of the anxiety but it gives the mind something to focus on. If you'll keep at it for at least five minutes at a time eventually you should be able to calm yourself. Best tip is to lay down somewhere comfortable and quiet and focus on the sounds of your breathing. If you can try to slow it down a little and try to concentrate on only that.

Sounds goofy, but it works.

Hang in there, Boz.

Kat said...

P.S. - Eyes closed.

c said...

you're having a lot of stress lately so i guess it makes sense:( but I'm glad MB is alot better! Now take care of yourself

cacoa