Friday, December 02, 2005

Book, Music, and Movie Exchange

I just had another brilliant idea.
All bloggers love to read, listen to music, and watch movies, am I right?
But the costs are outrageous.
So what do you think about starting a message board where we could list books, cds or cassettes, and movies that we would like to trade for other books, cds or cassettes, and movies?
I'd list what I had for trade, you'd list what you had for trade, everybody would list what they had to trade. This could lead to the downfall of EBay!!!
Man, boz, this is a great idea!!!
Media mail costs about a buck, what have you go to lose?
Let me know what you think, and if I get any interest whatsoever I'll send a group email to all my friends, and you could send a group email to all your friends, and then we can see what develops.

Hey, at least I got a halfway interesting post out of it.

No comments: