Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Steal this blog

I just read my grand niece's blog.
She's 16 years old and she went out trick or treating on Monday, but she said she only stayed out for two and a half hours!
The last time I went out trick or treating I was twelve years old and I barely made it down the street and back, twenty minutes tops.
Trick or treating isn't for teenagers unless you're a tard, and she isn't a tard, she may be a cutter, and a bulimic, and have a lesbian for a best friend, but still ... she isn't a tard.
Ok, she is on the high school golf team, but still ...
Ok, the Grand Dufus is her brother, but still ...
Ok, Mother Boz is her great grandmother, and don't get me started on MB, but still ...
Ok, her dog Lucky may be retarded, but still ...
I mean all that should be balanced out by the fact that I am her grand uncle.
Don't you think???
Am I right?
Well, am I?

No comments: