Friday, November 11, 2005

I'm not dead yet

So, what have I been doing while I haven't been posting?

I've been reading the Shawshank Redemption part of S. King's Different Seasons.

And ...
I've been downloading and burning CDs, including that one by Lucinda Williams that I can't remember the name of, you know what it is though, it's her last studio release, the one that she says fuck a few times on.
I've also downloaded and burnt Wayward Angels by Kasey Chambers, and I've downloaded but haven't burnt Furnace Room Lullabys by Neko Case.
I've also sent a get well CD to a friend of a whole lot of Nancy Sinatra stuff.
Hmmm, a lot of music going down, huh!
That's because music is in my stream, as Lucinda William's would say.
Whoa ...
A lot of music by WOMEN going down, excellent.

Oh yeah, I bought the book Heroes and Villains: The True Story of the Beach Boys off of EBay tonight. The book was only fifty cents, the s&h was 3 bucks minus a penny. I have to get into that s&h racket, that's where all the money is. Murry Wilson, their father is crazier than bat shit. Yeah, it's Murry, not Murray, or Muarry, or Marie, or Fred ... Murry. Good old Mur' used to pop out his glass eye and make Brian stare into the empty eye socket as a means of inspiration and punishment. Good old Mur' also cuffed Brian on the head so many times that he was deaf in one ear. Good old Mur' also tied Brian to a tree in the front yard because, well because, he could, I guess.
There's also a rumor that GOM once made Brian take a dump on a plate in the living room in front of the rest of the family.
I mean, I really want to read this book!!!

Finally, on a sad note. I had to buy fat pants today.
Yeah,
Fat ...
Pants ...

No comments: