Sunday, November 13, 2005

Seriously he says

I seriously think that the writer of one of the blogs I read is going insane. We'll just leave it at that, but if you think it may be you, maybe you should seek some help, seriously.

Anyway, I got a flu shot on Friday and it has knocked me on my ass. It feels like a dump trunk has run over the left side of my body, and I've been sneezing all day, ten at a time.
Ahhhhhh ...
choooooooooooo
choooooooooooo
choooooooooooo
choooooooooooo
choooooooooooo
choooooooooooo
choooooooooooo
choooooooooooo
choooooooooooo
Choooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

And I'm feeling feverish too, too, too.

And I'm fat.
Hello, I'm boz and I weigh 252 pounds.
Ok, I'm six foot three so I'm not fat to the point where I have to tool around the Evil Empire in a motorized cart, but I'm fat ... fat ... fat ...
I am seriously going on a diet starting two days ago, and I'm going to try and take off 30 pounds by my birthday which is like seven months away.

I guess that's it.
I'm going to have a candy bar and go to bed.

No comments: