Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Fuck you Moody Blues

It's 2:15 in the afternoon and I am sitting here in a t-shirt and jeans, no shoes, no socks, no service, and I can't even get motivated enough to ...
Comb my hair
Lick my wounds
Look out the window
Pick up my socks
Take a couple of Tylenol
Make up my mind
Do the Hustle
Go back to bed
Kiss an angel good morning (thank you Charlie Pride)
Change my mind
Learn a foreign language
Turn on a light
Turn off a light
Turn on
Tune in
Drop Out (thank you Timothy Leary)
Drop Dead (Thank you Alfred E Neuman)
Check my attitude at the door
Scratch my balls, well, I can do that
Hope for the best
Expect the wurst, hahaha
Inherit the wind
Reap the wind
Pass the wind, ooops, sorry
Worship false idols
etc ...
etc ...
etc ...

I lied, I'm not wearing jeans, but most of the rest is true.

No comments: