Monday, February 12, 2007

Sometimes

I was about to thank a lady for holding a door open for me today when she let it go and it almost hit me in the face.

I now have four different browswers.
I did have five, but I uninstalled Netscape.

But Ken, why do you have four browsers.
Maybe it's because I am anal retentive.

I am watching the movie You Me and Everyone We Know and it's the part where the little boy is in a chat room and he is talking about poop.

I am really bored.

And did I just call myself Ken a few sentences back?

Did I tell you I am really bored.

I just finished drinking half a glass of caffeine free Coke, and then I burped, not a loud obnoxious burp, just a normal run of the mill I just finished drinking a half a glass of caffeine free Coke a little too fast burp, and there, I just burped again.

So I guess this was just an update of my Claire Danes so called life.

No comments: