Monday, February 26, 2007

And the winner is ... Spliff the Wonder Dog!!!

It's midnight, and I'm tired, so I think I'll go to bed.
I have a dentist appointment tomorrow but I think I'll have to reschedule it because of the storm that has ripped through the heartland of our country.
It hasn't seemed so bad though.
Some snow, some wind, and a five second power outage earlier this evening.
Saturday I went out to stock up on provisions.
All I could think of to get were pickles and bread.
Then today before the storm started I went out shopping again, and bought lots of stuff.
I bought milk.
I bought tomato soup.
I bought crackers.
I bought frozen microwave breakfasts.
I bought hot dogs.
I bought hot dog buns.
I bought potato chips.
I bought ice cream.
I bought caffeine free diet Coke.
I think I bought some other things but I can't remember what they were.
Oh, I bought some medium size stretchable bowl covers from the dollar aisle, man, I love those things, and don't be fooled, the medium size is actually pretty big, and they are tinted blue.
Oh, I got my cell phone all set up, the pre-paid one, the kind where I don't have a ton of minutes, but it only costs about 8 dollars a month, and the minutes carry over, and it's a camera phone, except I can't download the pictures to my computer, so I contacted customer service by email, but I haven't heard back from them yet, and like I said I have limited minutes, so my brother in law calls me on the cell phone yesterday, and he wants to talk and talk and talk, and even if I had unlimited minutes my brother in law would be the last person in the world that I would want to use them on, the last person in the world except for maybe that guy who will be starring in the new Showtime series The Tudors which starts April 1st, and if you get Showtime you must be as tired as me at all the promos they have done for The Tudors, and just forget that I even mentioned The Tudors, but yeah, I finally cut my brother in law short by telling him that MB needed some help, and after he hung up I played all the dial tones over and over and over again before finally deciding to stay with the default dial tone, and so on and so forth.
So, I guess that was my weekend.

No comments: