Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I saw a cat got hit

It's three in the morning and I can't sleep, which is weird because last night I was asleep by twelve thirty. I think it may be because I am all wound up from doing so much stuff today.
I shoveled wet heavy a full eight inches deep of snow, which took me four tries to finish, or swedish, or norwegian, because of my advanced age I know not to overdo it, and I didn't, but it was heavy, but it felt good, you know, exercising, and I didn't strain my back at all, so maybe the surgery did some good, but I did sweat a lot, and I bet my arms are going to be sore tomorrow.
I also cleaned a bedroom which wasn't mine, and I did some laundry, and I folded some laundry, and I cleaned up the garage a little bit, because my niece is coming up to visit on Saturday, and yeah, she sleeps in the garage, but it's ok because part of the garage is like a summer room, but since it is winter it is pretty messy right now, and that is why I was cleaning it today, so my niece can sleep out there on Saturday when she comes, or if she comes, because if the weather is bad she won't come, and yeah, like just like about everyone else she thinks MB is adorable.
Phew.
Also, I was thinking back to when I was in high school and I had this strange attraction to girls who wore knee socks, but only dark blue knee socks and dark green knee socks, and yeah, I guess burgundy knee socks too, and there was one girl who wore them a lot, a girl that I had a crush on through most of high school, who I actually went out on a few dates with, ok, on a couple of dates with, and she saw the Beatles in concert in 1964, and the Rolling Stones in concert in 1965, and she actually met either Simon or Garkunkel at a party in 1966, then she married a guy in the retard navy right after high school in 1968, but I'm pretty sure she liked me better, at least in dreams she did, I just think she wanted to get married to get out of a bad family situation, because her parents were divorced, and her father was tyrannical, and her mother wanted to be her best friend, and her dog was retarded, and I've actually used retard or retarded twice in this post, and all of a sudden I've gotten very tired, so I guess this is it.

No comments: