Thursday, February 22, 2007

Gusting to 42 miles per hour

Ok, ok, ok, I haven't posted in awhile.
MB's first cataract surgery went super duper.
She is already driving me up the wall with comments such as:
Oh, look at the colors.
I can see the forest for the trees.
I didn't know your shirt was blue.

Yeah, right ma, give it a rest, will ya!
But yeah, everything is good.

And
I changed my telephone provider.
I'm with MCI now.
With a different plan.
200 long distance minutes a month, and all the other good stuff, and it's costing me half as much as I was paying with AT&T for unlimited long distance minutes, but hey, I don't make many long distance calls, so with the 40 bucks a month I am saving I've decided to get a cell phone, and I'll probably get a pre-paid one, through Alltel, which they say is the best for my area, I can get a phone for about 40 bucks, or a camera phone for about 70 bucks, and if I go with the one year thingie I can get 650 minutes, plus another 120 minutes if I activate the phone online, and seriously, that's a lot of minutes for me because, well because, I don't use the phone that
much, and the only thing I'm not decided on is whether to go with the camera phone or not, but I think I will, and I can't wait till they start offering the Maxwell Smart Shoe Phone, and I think that is it for now.
I'm still watching Oz and Carnivale on HBOZ, and did I mention that MB is driving me crazy being all perky, and enthusiastic and everything, and the zoloft is good except for the hot flashes at night, and I'm doing a salt water gargle which has helped my sinus, but ... the bathtub drain is running a little slow because of the cold weather, and it hasn't done that since that one year in the 90's when it was so cold that the water department asked me to keep at least one faucet running at all times so the pipes wouldn't freeze up, but they reimbursed me, and I only had to let the faucet run at a little more than a drip, and MB is actually looking forward to her second cataract surgery next Wednesday, and did I mention that I lost a filling while she was in surgery and I was snacking on something in the surgical waiting room, and I can't remember what I was snacking on, well, I can, but certain people will get upset if I mention what it was, so I won't mention it, and I guess that's it for now, oh, except that I made some pistachio pudding about an hour ago, and I'm positive that MB is going to be all
Ooooh, I didn't know pistachio pudding was soooooo green
And she is already trying to talk my brother in law into getting cataract surgery, even though as far as anybody knows he doesn't have cataracts.
Baby!!!

No comments: