Sunday, February 18, 2007

Mumble, mumble, mumble

Ok, I admit it. I haven't been feeling too good the last month or so.
Some of it is anxiety.
Some of it is sinus.
Some of it is just a general rundown feeling.
It's nothing all that serious, but yeah, I feel kind of crappy.
So crappy that even MB has noticed it, and she is concerned, which is nice, and she has started to ask me how I feel, which is also nice, but ...
It isn't nice when she bursts into my room at four in the morning and says:
MB: Are you feeling any better?
Me: It's four o'clock in the morning go to bed!!!
MB: What??? Are you feeling any better?
Me: It doesn't matter how I feel, it's four o'clock in the morning, go back to bed!!!
MB: Huh?
Me: Go back to bed!!! Look at the clock, what time does it say?
MB: Look at what?
Me: Ok, ok, I'm alright, now go back to bed!!!
MB: I was just wondering how you felt.
Me: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm fine, as fine as I can be at four o'clock in the morning!!!
(slight pause)
MB: I'm glad you hung those pictures in my room they look real nice.
Me: Mmmm
MB: I really like your rug. Did you buy it?
Me: Mmmmm, no I stole it!!!
MB: Ok, I'm going back to bad now, you sure you feel ok?
Me: Phewwwwwwww, yeah.
MB: Next time you go out get me a puzzle book, I like to work crossword puzzles.
Me: Can it wait till morning???
MB: Of course, it's four o'clock in the morning, I didn't expect you to go out now.
Me: ...

No comments: