Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Tylenol Three and Me

Listening to Highway 61 Revisited by ???

Got a haircut today and the barber was very very interested in the incision on my throat ... vampire-ish interested if you want my opinion.

Expecting another storm tonight. I do not want another power outage. I mean I DO NOT want another power outage with a fervor that borders on the fervorish.

Deep dish pizza on special at Hungry Howie's on Tuesday. Sounds like a plan.

I've never eaten potted meat, deviled meat, or pickled meat, but I did eat spam once ... once ... once ... once. Okay, twice.

I had my picture taken on a pony when I was 4.
I had my picture taken with Soupy Sales at the grand opening of a supermarket when I was 5.
I had my picture taken with a real live indian chief when I was 6.

I'm still listening to Highway 61 Revisited by ???

The incision on my neck itches and I don't know who to blame.

I went in the kitchen to get a drink and ended up making a couple of sandwiches.

And now I am going to watch tv.

5 comments:

hijacked frequencies said...

i once met a real live indian cheif named Soupy Sales who was riding a pony.

true story.

hijacked frequencies said...

ok ok i cant lie any longer!!

it wasn't true.

he wasn't on a pony.

god, i break easy under pressure .

*Monica said...

My dad got his obligatory childhood picture on a pony when he was ten and was so freakishly tall (6'6" today) that his feet almost touched the ground. Its a good picture.

Sounds like you are recovering well.

Unknown said...

Post the Boz/Soupy pic!!
I don't believe it!! You and THE Soupy Sales??? We DEMAND the evidence!!!

Pisser said...

His real name was Milton Supman, which is not much better.

My cat has a throat incision, too, which I need to get checked out at the vet's tonight because I think my pussy is puss-y o_O

...enjoy your sandwiches!