Monday, July 03, 2006

Surgery Update

I got some good news and some ehhhh news when the hospital in Saginaw called me this morning.

They told me that I could get my pre-op tests done at the hospital in Tawas, which eliminates a 170 mile round trip to Saginaw and back, let's hear a big YAY for that.

I also found out that I might only have to spend one night in the hospital after the surgery, I'm not sure about ... yeah, let's hear a big YAY for that too.

Finally, I found out that I have to report to the hospital down in Saginaw at five thirty am next Monday morning for a scheduled seven thirty surgery, which means we'll either have to leave Sunday afternoon and get a hotel room down in Saginaw, or leave here at about three am to make sure we made it by five thirty, which if I had my choice is what I would like to do, of course since I won't be driving that's a no brainer for me, because do I really want to spend the night in a hotel room with my brother-in-law, but I guess you could say does my brother-in-law really want to spend the night in a hotel room with me ... touch-e!

4 comments:

hijacked frequencies said...

YAY!!!!!

Um, I dunno about the hotel thing. I think you should be at home and comfy.

On a side note, I have an uncle that was thrown by a bull Saturday and broke his back. He had surgery to put some steel thingamabob in his back yesterday and he came thru with flying colors. I know you will too!

Paul said...

GOod luck Boz, I hope everything turns out okay.

Sandra said...

YAY!!!

YAY!!!

I'd rather spend the home at night too.

Sandra said...

Spend the night at home, of course. Duh.