Sunday, July 02, 2006

Sunglasses after dark

I was at Walmart the other day and the guy in front of me was buying a machete, a fucking machete ... at Walmart, who knew the Amazon Basin cut through NE Michigan!

I had a dream last night that a carload of nuns pulled into my driveway and tried to talk me into adopting a couple of parrots.

As the dream continued, I was laying in bed covered in bird seed and what I thought was a parrot, but what turned out to be a giant parakeet, was perched on my chest and eating the bird seed.

Someone is shooting off fireworks a couple of streets over.

My niece is driving up tomorrow, she is bringing her cat Cookie.

My sister and her husband left Florida today. They will be driving their motor home and towing their car, they are also bringing their rottweiler Thor.

Doesn't bother me. I'm just going to slip it into cruise control and go with the flow until my surgery.

Baby ...

Actually, I am in quite a bit of pain.

No comments: