Saturday, July 22, 2006

Let's see

My sister gave MB a slow cooker/crock pot as an early birthday present before she left. I am going to use it to make a chicken dinner with carrots and potatoes tomorrow.

I just finished watching a very bad movie called Casablanca Express from a two for a dollar dvd. It was a WWII movie starring Sean Connery's son and Anthony Quinn's son that was made in Italy and all the German soldiers were played by Italians, and all the American soldiers were played by Italians, and all the Italian soldiers were in Rome avoiding combat, drinking Cinzano, acting all upset because the pretty women were sleeping with the Germans, and working themselves into a self righteous indignation to the point where they could rationalize shaving the heads of anyone, yes anyone, who ... ahhh whatever.

Hey, I actually don't hurt too bad today. I realized that I didn't when I was out and I had just filled the car up with gas and I was walking to the cashier's booth and nothing hurt, nothing hurt, nothing hurt. Well, ok, I hurt a little now, but I think I actually might live, and I'm kind of feeling a bit melancholy because pretty soon I won't have any pain to complain about.

Double hey, I downloaded a whole bunch of those Beautiful Agony video clips the other day, and you know what, they're pretty sexy, seriously pretty sexy.

So I guess I'll go watch the second of the two for a dollar dvd movies and pretend I am Tom Servo.

2 comments:

hijacked frequencies said...

beautiful agony is a great site.

i'm glad you're not in pain.

i'll think of something for you to complain about. ha!

Unknown said...

I take you more for a Mike Nelson...and I'm Crow T. Robot!!