Monday, May 22, 2006

Monday or something

The FDA didn't approve the new disk replacement surgery.
So, I'm going to get a new MRI to see if my condition warrants waiting another year to see if the new surgery is approved, or whether it is prudent to just go ahead and do the spinal fusion procedure.

Prudent is a good word.

I'm listening to a really really really old Donovan CD.



It's good.

The bulb in one of my lamps is about to burn out. It was flickering about a half hour ago, but it's good now, but I bet when I turn it off it burns out, so I've got a new bulb ready just in case.

I am really bored.

I was going to pay some bills tonight, but I forgot.

Blogging, flogging, schlogging.

I chatted with Mrs. Martin Sheen today. She told me I'm not sick, but she thinks she's Mrs. Martin Sheen, so ...

The Benson 48 Marathon on TVLand in two weeks.

I guess that's it for now.

1 comment:

Belle said...

2 Weeks!!! I can't wait to see all those moments I missed when I had to hurry and shut off the tv and race back and pretend I was sleeping when I was really staying up past my bed time to watch Benson.
ALSO,
I totally contracted the bubonic plague today and I blame you.