Friday, May 12, 2006

Bizzaro Drew Carey

I woke up this morning at six am and turned on the television and after surfing around for awhile I found a re-run of the Drew Carey Show on Fox 66 out of Flint and decided to watch it.
I used to kind of like the show the first couple of years it was on, but then I got a computer and television viewing went the way of New Cole ... New Coke.
So, I'm watching away, and after a few minutes I start noticing that everything is different, the tall skinny guy who wasn't named Waldo was no longer around, the fairly cute "gal friend" who even though she was a "gal friend" managed to have sex with just about everyone at least once or twice wasn't around, and Mimi was starting to look strangely attractive to me was no longer an outcast but part of the inner circle which means she too probably had sex once or twice with the fairly cute "gal friend" who was no longer around, and, and, and, and,
Oh yeah, and Drew had a hot pregnant girlfriend, well, not hot hot, but someone who was obviously to anyone with SIGHT too hot for Drew, and doesn't the thought of Drew Carey having sex with anything higher up on the food chain than his right hand just sort of want to make you stop and reconsider that maybe, just maybe, Dr Joseph Mengele's research into sterilization was a step in the right direct... well no, but you get my point.

No comments: