Friday, May 26, 2006

Magnetic Resonance I-owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I think I'm in a leg phase.



MRI in the morning.
MRI at seven in the morning.
MRI at seven in the morning that was supposed to be in the afternoon.
So I guess I'll go to bed and toss and turn, and get the sweats, and wake up after about an hour and a half of sleep, and have heart burn, and a sinus headache, and a chill, oh yeah, I can't forget the chill, and I'll stumble into the bathroom and stub my toe, and the tooth brush will slip and gouge the inside of my mouth, and I'll probably swallow the wrong way and start coughing, and then I'll get sick to my stomach, but yeah, I'm cool with an MRI at seven in the morning.

1 comment:

hijacked frequencies said...

better than a sharp stick in the eye....that is unless they decide to do that too...er, nevermind.