Thursday, April 26, 2007

A reasonable facsimile of

A Mr. Fart Free Leche of Fort Lee New Jersey writes:
What's Zoloft - can you get me some adderall and you should take a pic of the goth chic and send it to me. Thank you.

Dear Mr. Leche,
Zoloft is a drug for depression or anxiety that can lead teenage boys to kill, but for us more mature types it works pretty good unless you are fond of sleeping. Up until a year ago it cost about 100 bucks for a one month supply, but then the generic came out, and it went down to about 62 bucks a month, I should point out that for the first year of it's genericity it was restricted to one generic distributor, but now any drug company can produce it, which has driven the price way down to about 14 bucks a month, and I imagine that pretty soon the Evil Empire will make it a part of their 4 Buck A Month Generic Drug Program, which at least to me makes the Empire somewhat less Evil than before, but that's only me, you can still hate away if you like.

Ok, if you put some clothes on her, get rid of the cigar, add a pair of glasses with black frames, and maybe lose a little of the make-up, and put a little meat on her bones, this would be a reasonable facsimile of the gith girl, or goth girl, from the other day at the store.



And ...
No, I can't get you any adderall, but I've got a used, but clean, pair of underalls from the 80's that you can have for the price of postage.

No comments: