Wednesday, April 04, 2007

In my life, in my next life

I think in my next life I'd like to be healthier.
And I'd like to be taller.
And I'd like to be thinner.
And I'd like less of a bald spot on the back of my head.
And I'd like at least one super power.
And I'd like a talking dog.
And I'd like to meet Ivan.
And I'd like to be able type better late at night.
And I'd like to know what Creme Brule is.
And I'd like to walk into a restaurant and call the waitress Honey and have her smile back at me.
And I'd like to have six toes on my left foot.
And I'd like to be more like Atticus Finch, but taller.
And I'd like to have something named after me.
And I'd like the voices in my head to make up their minds already.
And I'd like people to believe me when I told them that I was at Woodstock and got a blow job from the girl singer in that group that nobody remembers because they performed at seven in the morning in the rain.
And I'd like to go to bed now with my talking dog at my feet.

No comments: