Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Holy crap!

I just got back from the Family Dollar, (and boy did I pick up some bargains) and the goth-like cashier, the cute one, the one who wears glasses, told me we were supposed to get SEVEN INCHES of snow this afternoon and tonight ...
And she was right because ...
IT'S ALREADY STARTED!!!! (That deserved an extra !)
Seven inches of snow ... It's April 11th ... Seven inches of snow ... It's spring time ... Seven inches of snow ... It does not compute ... Seven inches of snow ... Blah blah blah blah blah.
Remember, this was the cute goth-like cashier, not that the other cashier isn't cute, but she isn't as goth-like, and I suppose she isn't as cute either, but she has a nice smile and is very friendly, and I bet she's a good dancer too.

Oh, and in other news ...
The price for a month's worth of generic zoloft went down from $62.00 to $14.50.

No comments: