Saturday, March 14, 2009

There's nobody here, except the people who are always here.

So, I'm sitting here, and I'm very hungry, I mean very hungry, I mean like I might pass out any minute hungry.
So, I mean, but, I don't know what to eat.
Maybe a Hungry Man Dinner, mmmmmmmmm, that sounds good, or maybe peanut bu ... no, none of that, or chicken broth, no way am I eating chicken broth, and you don't really eat chicken broth, do you, you just sort of let it slide down, and seriously after my liquid diet I don't care if I ever taste, (ha, you don't taste broth!) I don't care if I ever taste chicken broth again in my mortal life, and did I tell you that I spilt a whole cup of vegetable broth on myself while I was in the hospital, and I started screaming OWOWOWOWOWOWOW, which is not to be confused with WoW, which is still kicking my ass, I started screaming, ok, not screaming, but just a notch or two below screaming, yeah, I started screaming to the negative 2, and a shitload of nurses, and aides, and techs, and social workers, and that guy that used to be on TAXI all came running in thinking that I was about to fall, but I was sitting down, so I really couldn't fall, but they came running in anyway, and oh yeah, I wasn't screaming OWOWOWOWOWOW, I was screaming, well, you know, not quite screaming OWOWOWHELPMEHELPMEHELPMOWOWOWOWHELPMEHELPMHELPME, and they all came running in, and found out I wasn't falling, and maybe the broth wasn't all that hot, but it was hot enough to send me into hysterics, and to cut a long story short the staff cleaned me up, and made sure my secret parts didn't get burnt, and the incisions were ok, and to tell you the truth I felt kind of sheepish about all the hubbub, but not that sheepish, then I went back to bed and had some ginger ale.
I think I'm still hungry, back to you Felipe ...

Eh-thank you Mister Senor Boz.
Mister Senor Boz my friend Eduardo would like to come eh-visit me on my eh-day off ...


You don't get a day off.

Oh, I see Mister Senor Boz, I will eh-fix you eh-something to eat eh-now. Would you like some eh-Mofongo?

No comments: