Sunday, March 08, 2009

I don't know which clock to believe, the one that says 3:24, the one that says 4:24, or the one in my head that tells me that it's time to kill the ..

monkeys, kill all the monkeys.

Just a picture of the mountains outside my airplane window on my flight home from LA. I did tell you that I was in LA, didn't I? Anyway, I don't know what mountains these are, they might be the ones around Los Angeles, or they might be the Rocky Mountains, or the lesser known Bullwinkle Mountains



I'm so very sleepy, but you know, when I close my eyes there's nothing there, well,
that's not really accurate, because if there was nothing there I'd probably be asleep, so there is SOMETHING there, it just isn't sleep. I think maybe it's a hologram of GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, yeah, that's it.

No comments: