Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Why, oh why, did I eat ice cream right out of the carton at 8:00 in the morning?

Because it was there.
Because I've really been on an ice cream binge since I got back from LA.
Because it was chocolate peanut butter swirl, or cup, or something like that.
Where's Felipe, I need somebody to draw my bath.
Ok, there really is no Felipe, that's just a character I came up with at the spur of the moment when I was writing an email to a friend that haunts the local drugstore looking for strange products that she herself would never use, but has no qualms about recommending to friends, like I said, Felipe is just a character I came up with at the spur of the moment when emailing a friend and it just flowed out of my mind, into my fingers, and then tippy tippy tapped from my fingers, to my keyboard, where it now resides in my computer and on my monitor, singing it's body electric across the world wide web forever and ever and ever.
I wish I hadn't eaten all the ice cream because I think I want some more.

No comments: