Monday, March 02, 2009

More from LA



This picture was taken from the terrace of the Beverly Plaza which is a huge mall just about a mile and a half from where dvl lives. The mall is like 15 stories high, and has all sorts of cool stores that I have never heard of, but they did have a Foot Locker and that is where I used my two $50.00 gift cards to buy myself two pairs of Chucks, and while we were on the terrace dvl drank a coffee from Starbucks (I think it was Starbucks.) and I drank a diet Coke from either a Chinese, Korean, or Thai restaurant.
This is probably the first of many pictures that I took of the hills surrounding the city, which of course, dvl was quick to point out that I must really love the mountains, and that was just before she tried to harvest my organs to sell on the black market and sell my soul to the Scientologists on Hollywood Blvd.

No comments: