Saturday, September 12, 2009

Jesu7s Christ, I mean Jesus Christ without the 7

So, I was just just surfing around, and I found an old blog by an old blogger who doesn't blog anymore, and he had a link to a blogger that is still blogging, and that blogger who is still blogging had a link to here ... HERE!!!
Seriously, has it really been ... (March, April, May, June, July, August, September) six months since I posted, and was my last post really post 1398, and if it was, why didn't I at least stick around till I made post number 1400, and I think I'm going to post a picture of a half naked celebrity just for old times sake.

Here's to you Zooey Deschanel, Jesus loves you more than you will know



Woo, woo, woo.
Edited to add that she really isn't half naked, but in my mind she is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I live you zoe!!!!!!!!!!