Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sometimes strange people are just strange.

So, I watched a movie tonight.
Ok, it wasn't a great movie.
Ok, it wasn't even a good movie.
Ok, it was barely a movie, but it was the kind of movie that I wanted to watch tonight, and it was, WAIT FOR IT ... House Bunny.
Yeah, the one where the former playboy bunny becomes a house mother to a broken down sorority, and I guess it was like a female virgin, I mean version, of Revenge of the Nerds, but not as funny, and not as good, but it was what I wanted to see, because I've been thinking some really heavy thoughts lately, and I needed a moron movie, and is that the way to spell lately, well, it will be after spellcheck.

And this is Connie Kreski my favorite playboy playmate of all time.



And I think she was my favorite playmate of all time was because I was seventeen, and she was the first playmate of the first playboy that I ever bought, and I hung her centerfold up in my closet in my bedroom, and I would stare wistfully at her for hours on end, well, I would stare wistfully at her for hours on end when I wasn't pretending I was Jim Morrison of the Doors in front of the mirror in my bedroom.

No comments: