Saturday, April 05, 2008

M-a-a-a-a-a-a-n, I don't wanna update my blog



Seriously, I've got nothing to say, and I still have a cold, but I did get my state income tax refund today, and I wanted to deposit in the credit union, but I couldn't find my credit union card, and the teller said that he could look it up, and then I asked if he could make me a new card, and he said no problem, and while he was in the back room making my card, and probably snorting coke, I found my card, but I didn't say anything, and right now I'm listening to Tom Rush sing No Regrets, and Tom Rush is either from Vermont or New Hampshire, and hell if I know which is which, and why didn't they call Vermont New Vermont, makes sense to me, and I almost typed makes since to me, and I've got a big bruise on my left leg, above the knee, on the inner thigh, right where nobody can see it, unless I want them to, and would you like to see it?

No comments: