Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'll take Mom & Pop for $200.00 Alex

I hired Mom & Pop's raking service to take care of the leaves in my yard, but I'm starting to get a little worried.

You know the old saying about never eating at a diner called Mom's or playing poker with a guy name Pop, I think that may carry over to leaf raking too.



When I told a friend about Mom & Pop she replied thusly in a series of frantic emails:

1. Forget mom and pop's raking service, I will rake your yard for the small fee of $7,000!!!!!!!!

2. I am a little worried that mom and pop are really coming over to case the joint, so be on alert. I saw this once in Home Alone, except your part was played by Macaulay Culkin and mb's part was cut.

3. Mom and pop are definitely planning to a.) rob you blind, or b.) try to get you involved in a pyramid scheme

4. You will get sick of the pop tarts pretty quickly i am guessing. Mom and pop probably love them and will eat them along with YOUR LIVER!!!!!!!!!

5. You made a video of yourself eating pop tarts??????? That will be all that is left to remember you by once mom and pop harvest your organs, so you should post this video.

6. I am just checking to see if you are alive or if mom and pop gutted you.

7. I was hoping that was a picture of mom and pop gutting you.

8. Gee, do you think your sickness has anything to do with that snickers bar? I hope you didn't eat or drink anything mom and pop brought you either.

As you can see she also warned me about the dangers of Pop Tarts and Snicker's bar.

No comments: