Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's good being boz

I looked on my porch this afternoon and there it was!!! - Photo Hosted at Buzznet

The much talked about, the much anticipated, the totally awesome package from abrowncat.
Seriously, this is just about the coolest package I have ever gotten.
The contents:
1. A Nestle Treasures Dark Chocolate Truffle candy bar, which I tried not to eat before I took this picture, but it didn't work, and it was very good, and it was TRUFFLES!!!
2. A mouse pad with waves and everything on it which will always remind me of Annette, and Gidget, and all the other little surf chickies from all the little surf movies of the mid 60's.
3. A set of 10 photo frame cards for photos and stuff.
4. 8 velcro utility ties, which I might be able to use as handcuffs or at least finger cuffs.
5. A miniature rubber pirate duckie, and I can tell it's a pirate because he is holding a map under his wing with X marking the spot.
6. An easy open pop 'n pull for pop top cans, which hopefully MB will be able to use so she doesn't have to wake me up in the middle of the night when she wants ANOTHER beer.
7. An inked stamp which reads "I'd rather be ..." which will be very useful when I found out where, or what, I'd rather be.
8. A 15 pack of Glow Stick Bracelets which I'll be sure to use when the Senior Center has their next rave. (Ok, seriously, I have never been to a senior center in my life ... because I'm not old enough, and I was just making a joke, ok??? ok???)
9. Pencils ... pencils ... and more pencils, and did any of you, while you were in school, ever drop a pencil on the floor so you could sneak a look up the skirt of the hot girl who sat behind you?
10. A magic towel that you place in water and then watch expand into a towel that is 100% cotton, which will be great if I ever go on vacation, or to jail, and have limited packing space.
11. A Salonpas patch for aches and pains ... wait, there are 20 patches, so maybe I can mummify myself, and seriously, I have enough aches and pains where it would take 20 patches to, uhhh, take care of all my aches and pains.
12. A pad of Alaska sticky notes, and I'm pretty sure that abrowncat didn't get these in Alaska, but she might have, and my oldest nephew was born in Alaska just a few months after the Great Alaskan Earthquake of 1964.
And now the two BIG gifts, not that the other gifts aren't BIG gifts, it's just that these two are even BIGGER than the other BIG gifts.
13. A C.S.I t-shirt ... CSI ... Can't Stand Idiots ... which would probably be the t-shirt you would get if the "I'm With Stupid" t-shirt just didn't cut it any more.
14. A Peanut Butter and Jelly Time t-shirt with the dog that I don't know the name of from Family Guy dressed in a banana costume and shaking his marachis ... cha cha cha, and I do like peanut butter, but I'm pretty mehhhh about jelly, but I will wear this t-shirt with pride, and I promise I will do a Google search and find out the dog's name, and you know, I'm not sure if I am more like the dog that I don't know the name of, or Stewie, but I know I'm like one of them.

This is a seriously totally awesome package.
Thanks ABC!!!

No comments: