Monday, March 10, 2008

Where have you gone Moonie Pottie a nation turns it's lonely eyes to you.



Ten things it is hard to do while listening to an mp3 player.
1. Shave, unless it's your legs or your tongue.
2. That's all I can up with.
3. But I'll keep thinking.
4. Did anyone see that article in Der Spiegel ... I took a year of German in college, and at the first university I went to I used to go into the library archives and look for pictures of naked women in back issues of Der Spiegel, and there was always at least one, so when I transferred to a second university I did the same thing, but someone had went through every issue and cut out all the naked lady pictures, I mean, they censored Der Spiegel, yes, CENSORSHIP reared it's ugly head in a supposedly liberal midwestern university, either that, or some horny college student (other than me) had cut them out and started a Der Spiegel Naked Woman Scrapbook, which would have given him something to thumb through after he had barricaded himself in the university chapel bell tower and was still waiting for his first clear shot.
5. My fingers are not hitting the correct keys tonight.
6. Tom Petty looks like a really ugly woman.
7. Like an ugly woman that I used to date, nah, I'd never admit to dating an ugly woman, even if I did, I'd never admit it, and even if she were ugly I'm sure I would have found her inner beauty, and been happy, until she dumped me.
8. Don't mind my grammatical errors, they're part of my charm.
9. Oh yeah, Der Spiegel is a German magazine that I am pretty sure Tom Petty subscribes to, and can I end a sentence with to?
10. This whole grammar thing is very upsetting, sorry.

No comments: