Monday, March 03, 2008

The shavin' razor's cold and it stings

Earlier tonight I had a sexual fantasy (cough, cough, cough) about an ugly girl who had a crush on me in high school, and I knew she had a crush on me because her brother told me, and really in hindsight she wasn't ugly, I was just stupid, and she sort of looked like a suicide girl without the tattoos and piercings, and forty years ahead of her time, and maybe that is why I had the sexual fantasy (cough, cough, cough) about the not really ugly girl in high school who had a crush on me, and isn't it strange how our outlook on beauty changes as we get older?

But yeah, it was good, and I didn't disappoint her, and she didn't disappoint me, and I think she believed me when I told her it was good for her complexion, and it all took place in the back seat of one of the driver's ed cars in the parking lot behind the gym, and I kept her underpants, and she kept my library card, and we exchanged phone numbers, and we sat on the curb until her ride showed up, and Daydream Believer was playing on the radio, and that sort of became our song, at least in the sexual fantasy (cough, cough, cough) I had earlier tonight.

No comments: