Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Going cellular in a bozzular world

I finally signed up for a real cell phone plan. It's with AT&T. I got the $39.99 2 year package, with 450 any time minutes which rollover, and 5000 late night minutes, and I added the 200 Messages plan for an extra $5.00.

I bought the LG CU515 - Plum, yeah plum, because I wanted a phone with a little bozzazz to it.



It's got a camera which is supposed to be crappy, and a music player, and an micro sd slot for up to a 4 gig card, and a bunch of other stuff like blue tooth capabilities, whatever the fuck that is, and I can send pictures and videos, and I'm already bored with it even though I ordered it on line and haven't gotten it yet, and I'll probably try to get a cheaper lan line deal, or get rid of it altogether, because I heard on the radio that a lot of people are doing that, a lot of cutting edge people are doing it, and I'm nothing if not cutting edge, and ok, I'm all excited again, and I'd show you a picture of my phone boner, but a picture wouldn't do it justice.

No comments: