Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Time out

I'm sitting here at one in the morning waiting for the predicted storm to pass through.
I have all the lights out, my bedroom window blinds are up, and my window is open.
I want lightening.
I want thunder.
I want rain.
I want the wind to lift the curtains up.
I kind of want a dish of ice cream too, but I'm on a diet, and it's really going well, and I've lost about ten lbs, and I'm eating goo ..., I'm eating better, and I'm exercising, (I rode the outside bike for a half hour and the inside bike for forty five minutes) and I'm sweating, and my fat pants are falling off my hips, and my skinny pants are about twenty lbs down the road, and yes, I really am eating better, I'm eating vegetables that aren't on pizza, and fruit that isn't in a candy bar, and stuff, and stuff, and more stuff, and did I tell you I've almost lost ten lbs, and you know, I think Karen Carpenter was really onto something, and ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Yeah.

No comments: