Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Take a deep breath, hold it, hold it, hold it, that's it, now exhale ... good

Ten things you will never hear me say, except if I am trying to be funny.

1. I think my water just broke.
2. Let's do sushi.
3. You know how back in the 70's young people used to go to midnight screenings of the Rocky Horror Picture Show dressed like characters from the movie? I was Susan Sarandon, and I still have the bra and the slip, and I am wearing them right now.
4. Seriously, I could talk politics with you all night even if we weren't screwing.
5. I just renewed my subscription to US News and World Report and People Magazine.
6. My #117, I lied, it's more like a #94.
7. I don't care, anything by Journey is fine with me.
8. I'd like to pledge $250.00 for Jerry's Kids.
9. I think I am losing my mind, but that's not something I'd never say, it's just something I am saying because I am running out of things I will never say except if I am trying to be funny, but seriously, I really do think I am losing my mind, or maybe I am just tired, so I'll make #10 a short one and then I'm going back to bed.
10. Bingo!!!

No comments: