Saturday, June 02, 2007

Me and my Zune in June

I'm just wasting time until Fried Green Tomatoes starts on Encore I think in a few minutes.

Speaking of movies, I just found out today from the cable company that Video On Demand starts tomorrow, or make that today because today is already yesterday.

I stopped at the doctor's office to pay a bill and the cute receptionist smiled at me which made me feel bad because I had been checking out her cleavage, which was only average, but it was cleavage, and average cleavage is better than no cleavage at all, or as Shakespeare once said, or it might have been the guy who played the professor in my Debra Messing dream who once said, it is better to have cleaved and lost than never to have cleaved at all.

And how was your day?

I just got my zune back from the zune repair guys today, and they didn't repair it, they sent me a new zune, and that makes it the fourth zune that I have had in my possession since I got my first zune in March, followed by my second and third zune in April, and their is a story behind each and every zune that I have possessed, and maybe, just maybe, one day I will post the story behind each and every zune, but not tonight, because FGT is about to start, and man, I love that movie, and I used to love it because of Mary Stuart Masterson, but now I love it because of Mary Louise Parker, and maybe one day I will love it because of Kathy Bates or Jessica Tandy, but let's hope not, and now ...
On with the show!

No comments: