Tuesday, June 26, 2007

It took way too long to write this post

Ten things I saw today
1. A bunch of people at the beach who shouldn't have been wearing skimpy bathing suits, but were.
2. People talking on cellphones while driving, while eating, while shopping, and while invading my personal space.
3. A real cute pregnant woman who kept adjusting her top to cover up her belly.
4. Mother and daughter goth girls waiting in line at the Dairy Queen.
5. The friendly guy at the BK who everyone avoids because he talks too much, and doesn't smell all that good either.
6. A vulture, yeah, a real live vulture, and I've never ever seen a vulture before, but I'm positive that this was a vulture, and he was on the side of the road eating road kill, I swear to god, it was a vulture, and I didn't even know that vultures were indigenous to this area, and I'm not even sure if I know what indigenous means either.
7. A kid on a skateboard wearing the gayest looking pants I have ever seen, they were like something my sister would have worn back in the 50's if she was trying to make a move on a guy, they were that gay.
8. Two of those religious type guys that always travel in pairs, and wear ties, and short sleeved white shirts, and always look like they are going to rain Jesus down on your head if you give them the slightest look of recognition.
9. A husband and wife arguing with each other in a foreign language which might have been French, or Flemish, or Dutch, yeah, it could have been Dutch.
10. A young cop hitting on the tattooed and pierced clerk at the self-serve gas station where I bought a 64 ounce diet Coke for 79 cents today, and I don't know about the clerk, but I wasn't impressed.

No comments: