Saturday, January 26, 2008

Sing sing sing then give it a rest and sing some more

It's three in the morning.
It's 10 degrees out.
I'm listening to the fourth of my four mp3 players.
The mp3 player is playing a song from some whiny chick that I'll probably delete one of these days.

We have company this week.
It's my sister and her husband.
They aren't staying here.
They are staying at the Days Inn.
They have a microwave and fridge in their room, and there is a continental breakfast and complimentary newspapers in the morning.

I have to be nice to my brother in law this visit.
He replaced a circuit breaker and installed a new light fixture in the kitchen.
No, this isn't the brother in law who is an electrician who whenever he calls asks if the house needs any repairs, because I am right brained not left brained, and I tell him yes, and he says he'll come up and take care of them, but he's said he'll be coming up to take care of them for six years, and he hasn't made it up here yet.
No it isn't the brother in law who is an electrician, it's the other brother in law, the one who gets on every ones nerves, so I guess I'll have to put up with him getting on my nerves, but I did give some gum, so maybe not.

No comments: