Monday, January 21, 2008

July you're a woman

I think I've lost my way.
And I bought another hat today, but I didn't buy another mp3 player, and did I tell you that I had to return the refurbished mp3 I bought, the first refurbished one I bought, because I bought another one, another refurbished one, I dunno, sometime last week, early in the morning, when my mind was weak and impressionable, and I think that might be the problem, that and HAM!!!
It's three thirty, I'm going to bed, and I'll be sleeping under three covers tonight, because it's another cold one, and I think I'd better go out to the shed and see if MB is warm enough, and that she has enough drinking water.
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I keed, I keed.
So, yeah, goodnight, and if you hear something under your bed tonight it's probably me.

No comments: