Sunday, January 20, 2008

It's zero degrees right now and I just ate ice cream

I wasted today, totally wasted it.

I slept almost as long as I said I was going to sleep in the post where I said I was going to sleep till 2 in the afternoon.

I didn't make my bed.

I wasted a lot of time playing online generic Scrabbble (Scrabulous) against a robot, but I won most of the games, but my victories were tempered by the fact that I used HINTS, which makes me feel such shame, but the robot is all HINTS, so I guess I don't feel as much shame as I usually feel when I feel shame, I guess.

I watched Hostel 2 tonight, and it was really bad, but I did notice that Bijou Phillips was in it, and for those of you who didn't know Bijou is the youngest of the three Phillips' half sisters fathered by former Mamas and the Papas leader John Phillips, or is it Philips, but who cares, anyway the three Phillips' half sisters are, and should Phillips be possessive in this case, I'll pretend that it is and continue to refer to them as the three Phillip's half sisters, and the three Phillips' half sisters are ...
1. Mackenzie Phillips from John Phillips first marriage, you know, the one who wasn't Valerie Bertinelli on One Day at a Time.
2. Chyna Phillips from John Phillips marriage to former Mamas and the Papas female singer that didn't choke to death on a HAM SANDWICH, Michelle Phillips, not to be confused with China Kantner who is the daughter of former Jefferson Airplane members Paul Kantner and Grace Slick, and was in one very funny movie about dopers back in the 70's, that was made in the 80's or maybe 90's,(AIRHEADS!!!) and yeah, Chyna Phillips was in Wilson Phillips, the group that had the two ugly daughters of Beachboy founder Brian Wilson, the guy who had a sandbox in his living room, and didn't get out of bed for 12 years back in the 70's, and yeah, the 70's were the only decade that actually and truly had twelve years instead of ten years, and you can look it up if you don't believe me.
And finally ...
3. Bijou Phillips from John Phillips third marriage to actress Genievive Waite, and I'm not sure of the spelling of Genievive, so ... ok, I'm so anal that I looked it up and it's Genevieve, and I wasn't very far off, and here is something interesting ... John Phillips and Genevieve Waite were such hardcore drug users at the time that Michelle Phillips, yeah, the second wife, and mother of Chyna, tried to get custody of Bijou Phillips, but I don't know is she got custody, but who cares, and every third character I type is a mistake so fuck it.
So yeah, Hostel 2 sucked.
End of post.

No comments: