Friday, January 18, 2008

I had pizza tonight

It's Friday night and I am taking a break from watching the movie Zodiac.
I was 18 or 19 when the Zodiac killings started, but I really don't remember much about them because I had just enlisted in the air force, and I hardly ever watched television, read the newspapers, or listened to the radio, and really, when you are in the service you are in a very insulated environment where if something doesn't effect you directly it doesn't effect you at all.

I hit my head on the range hood the other day, and I still feel kind of groggy.
That might explain why I bought my fourth mp3 player yesterday, and seriously ... WHY DO KEEP BUYING MP3 PLAYERS, and that's not a rhetorical question.

I guess that's it. I'm going to go back to the movie now, and how come whenever Jake Gyllnehalwhatshisname comes on screen I get a gay vibe ... oh, yeah, Brokeback Mountain, and yeah but, I like his sister Maggie better, and you know I watched Clerks 2 the other night, it only took me about four tries to finally finish it, and then I watched Big Nothing with the guy from Friends, and the guy from Shaun of the Dead, and a few other people that I didn't know, and it wasn't bad, well, it was better than Clerks 2, and I saw another movie, a Japanese movie, that was in the whole Saw, Hostel, let's kill teenagers genre, but this was better than either Saw or Hostel because they killed a shitload more teenagers and the killings were government sponsored, and now my eyes are starting to water, so I'm done with Boz's Moviez Reviewz.

No comments: