Monday, May 24, 2010

How long does it take before fuck becomes meaningless?

Fuck, it is uncomfortably sticky today.
And I'm stuck in the fucking house.
Because the fucking plumber is coming today.
And the fucking plumber said he would be here sometime late in the morning.
It is now fucking two thirty in the fucking afternoon.
Which if my knowledge of GMT is correct means that's he's at least two and half fucking hours late.
So I fucking called him.
And I got his fucking voice mail.
But the fucker did call me back.
He said he was running long on a job at the fucking hospital.
Yeah, like I believe he's at the fucking hospital.
He's probably drinking beer and eating fucking chicken wings at some fucking bar that has a lakeside fucking breeze.
While I am stuck in this fucking house waiting for the fucking plumber to finish his fucking beer and fucking chicken wings.
Life's a fucking fuck.

4 comments:

MIZMELO said...

I fucking love it.

TheJudge said...

Fuck i was gonna fucking say that.
Well fuck, i love it even fucking more!! pow pow

mark duxberry said...

what the fuck you on about fucking hell. fuck the word for everyday use

Anonymous said...

This is hilarous!