Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hey, boz here

I'm going to the beach tomorrow because I think I want to be a beach bum this summer, because it is cheaper than being a buy everything you see online bum, well, after I buy all the things I need to buy to become a beach bum, like one of those mesh chairs with a drink holder that I can sit in and watch the young girls in their bikinis as they walk by, and a cooler to put the drinks in that will go in the drink holder in the mesh chair, and 500 spf sun screen, and beach towels, and stuff to put in the cooler, and flip flops so I don't get sand in my shoes, and mescaline, and two, maybe three, hand grenades, and a compass, no not a compass, but that thing that is like a compass, you know what I mean, right, it's like a compass but it's not, it's an mp3 player, yeah, that's it.
Oh, and a pair of very cool mirrored aviator sunglasses.

1 comment:

TheJudge said...

Please post more often. You make me chuckle a chuckle per word. Your'e hilarious! :)