Tuesday, July 09, 2013

I got a cat.

So, ok, I got a cat about a year and a half ago because the gold fish kept dying and the parakeets were exceptionally boring.
And he's a good cat.
And he calls me Kenny.
And I call him Boo.
And he likes to sleep about twenty hours a day.
And he likes to sleep on my head about two hours a day.
And sometimes I let him.
And son of a bitch if I turn this into a cat blog.
And I'm not.
And I mean it.
And I just wanted to let you know I had a cat in case you see a cat hair or two somewhere between the two ns in the ennui of the grand ennui.

1 comment:

fifa-coin said...


I would certainly wish it might be us all again. There was an excellent working romantic relationship together with Video games Workshop. Sega is establishing one particular using the particular dream permit for Imaginative Assemblage. There exists a solid probability we'll be participating yet again upon Beginning regarding Battle.Relic Amusement acquired earlier done each Daybreak of War games and also connected expansions. The Daybreak regarding Warfare III had been within the works, but has been impacted by THQ's a bankruptcy proceeding. Relic Entertainment's next subject, Business regarding Personas Two, will probably be launched with regard to PC inside July.
Cheap fifa 14 coins

Fifa coins