Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Meanwhile ...

Cough, cough, cough.
It's really dusty around here, isn't it?
Yeah, I know it's been about seven years since I posted in here, but it's not like you stopped by to check on me.
It looks like I'm pretty big in the asian community.
(Note to self: next time I try to make a post at McDonald's try to get a table in the fuckin' corner away from everybody. Seriously, there is a table full of people behind me and they're talking, and eating, and snorting and breathing and stuff ... they're breathing my fucking air, the rat bastards,)
Anyway, this post is dedicated to all my asian friends. I finally forgive you for Pearl Harbor, even the non-japanese among you.

8 comments:

dvl said...

how can you say 'seven years' when your blog archives are in full view?? haha. :p

Dan said...

I kinda remember you... :)

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say GREAT photos! Great to connect with you!

Positive Thoughts said...

Enrich you life with positive thinking and see the power of positive thoughts within you.

MISS X said...

You are halirous. Great post

Kraneia said...

>waves wildly< hiiiiiiiiiii

Aye,
Scratch

Elise said...

Hahahah, you are so funny

romanya vizesi said...

very good blog site