Wednesday, June 25, 2008

You wanted a post, you got a post.

Why I am awake at four thirty in the morning.
1. I'm worried about the Two Coreys.
2. I'm thinking about how funny it would be to see a video of cats on an automated treadmill.
3. I just finished making a big picture of lemonade for anyone who would like to mow my lawn.
4. And when I say picture I mean pitcher.
5. And now I can't get the image of the giant smiling pitcher of Kool-Aid out of my head, and if I do ever get to sleep I'll probably dream about him ... AGAIN, and let's hope that this time it's not one of *those* dreams.
6. I think if I were a cartoon character I would be Daffy Duck, or maybe Sylvester the cat's son, who I am sure has a name, and I could probably do a Google and find out, but ... ok, I will.
7. Ok, his name was Junior, and how much of a let down is that, seriously, how much thought went into that, and I know that Junior was just a tertiary character, but still.
8. Ha, I worked tertiary into a post!!!
9. I wonder if any of my buzznet friends are around?
10. They all think I am incredibly handsome, and yeah, it's kind of embarrassing, but they depend on me so much, that, well, what harm can it do, I mean, I can play incredibly handsome if I have to.

No comments: