Thursday, May 08, 2008

Erg

It's almost seven in the morning and I just woke up after not falling asleep till four thirty in the morning, and I just looked outside and saw that animals have knocked over the Thursday morning take out the trash trash cans that I took out Wednesday evening.

Photographic proof that the Thursday morning trash trash cans that I took out Wednesday evening have been knocked over.


I am much too sleepy to go out and turn the trash cans over, ok, they've already been turned over, but you know what I mean, you know, put the trash cans upright, but upright just seems like such a priggish word, and I'm so sleepy, so I'm not thinking too straight, well, I'm STRAIGHT, but, well, you know what I mean, and yeah, I bet you're thinking, oh, right boz, you're too sleepy to go turn over the trash cans, but not too sleepy to take a half a dozen pictures through the living room window, or not too sleepy to make this journal entry, and all I can say is BUSTED.

Good night, errr, morning.

No comments: